Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So what does 33.6 pounds look like?

Well, I know what it weighs...(DUH!!) but when you put it in terms of more than 3 big sacks of potatoes...that's pretty amazing.

It's also 4.48 newborns.

Or 4 gallons of water.

Or just over 39 cans of soda.

Or 7.62 chickens.

(FYI, I got those conversions from www.weirdconverter.com, in case you're wondering what you weigh in blue whales, elephants, or spider monkeys...)

I now ALSO know what 33.6 pounds LOOKS like.

It's the difference between this:


and this:


Not in size, but in "happiness"...can you see the difference?

I sure can...and I can feel it too...especially in the humiliation I feel in looking at these types of "before" pictures....can't wait to get NEW ones!!!

This was taken on my birthday, December 17, 2006:


You can bet I'll post back with another picture here NEXT December 17th...and it better be a lot better than that! In the same or better shape as I am here, right after the Freihofer's Run for Women:


Thanks for sticking with me on my journey...we're almost there...

Till next time,
~L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible!

LesterLou said...

You look completely amazing! And you look HAPPY and HEALTHY, which is even better than skinny. Best of everything to you as you near your finish line. Know that goal is never the end... there's always more to do, more ways to challenge yourself and stretch your abilities. Enjoy the ride!