Don't have much energy to write this minute, with this incredible illness plaguing my weakened body (sniff sniff, feel sorry for me) but needed to share this with you. My most recent weigh-in resulted in another 3.1 lbs, bringing my total to 14.2 pounds GONE! I literally cannot believe this...especially since I went out to dinner AGAIN this past Friday....ya know, if anyone ever told you diet an exercise wasn't the only safe way to lose weight, they're lying. I'm still not a huge fan of exercise, but being less than 6 pounds away from my half-way point sure is making me like it a little more...
Back to "big red", my red leather sofa, that when I'm sick, seems to wrap itself around me in loving goodness....
I'll be on the mend in no time, and ready to hit the gym again! :)
Ta,
~L
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment