Well, not much exciting to report today, but thought I'd share that I am complete awe of the fact that I've worked out almost every day this week! If you're a regular reader (and why wouldn't you be...hehehe), you know how much I DETEST working out...the sweating, the heaving breath, the not-sitting-in-front-of-the-tv thing...but I made a commitment to myself (and to Christine!) that I'd try just a little harder to boost my activity level this week. What I am enjoying is seeing the digital readout on the elliptical machine that says the distance I've gone and the calories burned: today, 4.2 miles and 450 miles!
One BIG benefit is I've noticed I'm sleeping a lot more soundly - no doubt because my weak and previously inactive body is saying "Um...yeah...WHAT? What are you DOING to me???" Either way, sleep is ALWAYS a good thing...
All I can say is Monday's weigh-in better bring some amazing results, or someone's quest for ONE glass of Pinot Grigio may turn into more of a mission...
:)
Till next time,
~L
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment