Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh...one more thing....

I forgot to mention, tomorrow is my first weigh-in since starting the program. Never thought I'd EVER be excited to step on a scale, but I am. I've been told the first week's weight loss is usually quite significant, because "it's mostly water". I don't know what that means, but if it means I'll fit into my fav jeans again, I guess I don't much care. But it is something I plan on asking my Jenny Craig consultant about tomorrow.

That's another thing I really wanted to point out...I can NOT believe how incredible the Jenny staff have been, and I've only been doing this a WEEK! The woman who runs the Latham center called me on my first day, "just to see how I was doing", and to see if I had any questions. A couple days later, I had to call to ask a quick question, and they went above and beyond in their answer. Then this Saturday, they called me to confirm my appointment for Monday, and asked how I was doing. THEY ARE SO SUPPORTIVE!

I continue to be AMAZED by how delicious the food is...one thing I was worried about was boxed food that tastes like cardboard or has no flavor or texture. Boy was I surprised...I had cheese curls yesterday...CHEESE CURLS (without naming names, they tasted EXACTLY like those that a certain cartoon Cheetah advertises). And lets not forget about the tasty egg, cheese, and turkey-ham breakfast sandwich I had on Saturday...if I hadn't known better, I would have SWORN it was handed to me at a "McRestaurant" drive-thru. I have discerning tastes....and this stuff is GOOD!!! :)

Nighty night...
~L

No comments: