Just a quick note, because when you get up as early as I do, 9:30pm is like almost midnight to me!
After Day 2, I'm actually getting a hold of this thing...I'm not going to lie, I was hungry a few times today. But, the cool and almost empowering thing about those times was I actually FELT "hunger", and responded by having a small snack (in today's case, a small fat free yogurt). This is opposed to how it USED to be: I didn't even really FEEL "hunger", I just THOUGHT "hunger" because it was habit for me to stuff my face around 11:30am every day.
Don't get me wrong, at one point today, I was close to cold cocking the guy in front of me at the checkout line at Price Chopper, for no other reason than because while I was holding a bag of lettuce, he was holding a pizza, a 6-pack, and 2 Snickers bars. Then the woman at the bank inside the store was handing out samples of my arch-enemy...the pizza roll. Why a bank would be offering pizza rolls, I'm not sure, but they were, and that was evil.
SO, I guess that's my first self-taught lesson: the difference between FEELING hungry, and actually BEING hungry. Fine line to walk there, but it's starting to make sense.
Could it be...that I'm actually going to DO IT this time???
:)
I do have to point out real quick that the food on Jenny Craig is DELICIOUS. I'm not just saying that because I'm trying to get you to do Jenny Craig too, or because I'm endorsing the program. Mano e Mano (or Ladie a Ladie...I don't know, I took French...), it's really, REALLY good. So far I've had fettuccini alfredo with chicken, a turkey burger, a breakfast scramble with ham and cheese, and meatloaf....ALL of it has been FABULOUS. Granted, the turkey burger was good, I just wanted 3 of them. BUT, in due time, I'll realize that ONE is CERTAINLY good enough!
Till next time...nighty night....
~LD
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment