Yes, once again, I had quite the pleasant surprise at Jenny Craig on Monday...this whole thing has been full of surprises: first, good food. Then, my new commitment to being active. And every once and again, I get a healthy dose of "Wait...are you serious? I really lost THAT much??" Monday was such a day. I lost another 3.7 pounds last week. My new total? 30.9 pounds. I am now officially less than 10 pounds away from my goal.
To be completely honest, if in the beginning of February, you had told me I'd drop THREE pant sizes by May, I'd tell you you were not only delusional, but probably had a touch of typhoid fever. ONE pant size is great. THREE? For me, that's remarkable. I'm finally looking at styles I've wanted to wear for years...I'm finally enjoying shopping again...I'm finally enjoying walking out of the house again. It's quite amazing to feel so incredibly good, yet still be able to vividly and instantly recall those feelings of self-doubt, embarrassment, and humility. It's a delicate line, walking the blade of that double-edged sword...but I suppose both sides are part of me forever now.
Now begins the rest of the crawl...the last 9.1 pounds. I'm stickin to the plan, and with all hopes, I'll be there in the next six weeks...until then, I'm enjoying my new pants!! ;)
Thanks for all your continued support...I had a woman call me today and say I was an inspiration to her, and that she joined Jenny Craig yesterday. I can't tell you how wonderful that made me feel. YOU are an inspiration to ME!!!!
Till next time,
~L
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey....looking good Laura!
Glad to see you are doing well.
-ADK
Post a Comment