Wednesday, May 9, 2007

*Yawn*....it's quite early....

....but I realized I never gave the Monday weigh-in update!

Down another 1.2 pounds, bringing the total to 26.2 of me - GONE. Wearing a new (smaller size) outfit today, and feeling fabulous. I can't tell you how much it means to have someone say "Wow, you look GREAT..." I hate to sound shallow, but that is a HUGE motivating factor. I have to say, making a major life change like this just HAS to be for YOURSELF, but it sure doesn't hurt when you get positive reinforcement from others.

Been an insanely busy few days...ha, who am I kidding...a few WEEKS....so I really do apologize for not keeping up with this better. HOWEVER, I really do hope you'll join me on the Dutch Apple for the "Cruise to Lose" on May 19th...12p-2p, and it's ABSOLUTELY FREE for the first 130 people to register. We'll be sampling yummy Jenny Craig food (so you can see I'm not a liar...it's DELISH!!!), and you'll register to win a FREE Jenny membership. I'll be there, along with other Jenny participants so you can ask what THEY thought of the program (in case you're sick of hearing ME...), and you can even meet the consultants...including mine, Christine, AKA "Mama Bird", AKA "Consultant to the Stars"....or, just "Christine"...

GET ON THE BOAT! 463-0220 or www.dutchapplecruises.com. Remember, only the first 130 people get on FREE so don't miss out!

Till next time,
~L

No comments: